Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Spinach and chicken impossible pie
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Sr flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Add 1 cup of water to Slow cooker.
- Pour mixture in a baking dish. As pictured I used a leaf patterned silicone mould for mine.
- Sit dish gently in water.
- If your not using a baking dish, don't add water just line slow cooker with baking paper and pour straight in.
- Cook for 2-3hrs on high
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think