Submitted by Cazz Hindley
BAKED BEAN HOT POT!
- 1kg Frankfurts cut into bite size
- 3 Krankzys with cheese cut into bite size
- 5 Rashers Bacon diced rind cut off
- 6 250ml Cans Baked Beans
- 1 220ml Whole Bottle HP Sauce
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Red Capsicum diced
- I used my 7 litre Breville Slow Cooker!
- Or use frypan then transfer to Slow Cooker!
- Saut onion for 1 minute, saut capsicum for 1 minute
- Add Bacon and saut for 5 minutes
- Add Krankzys and saut for 5 minutes
- Add Frankfurts and saut for 5 minutes
- Add 6 cans of Baked beans and whole bottle HP Sauce
- Transfer to Slow Cooker and cook on low for two hours and stir occasionally!
- Great for a cold winter nights and camping!
- Suitable to freeze
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think