Submitted by Kay Pelos
Stuffed Chicken Roll
- 4 chicken thighs,
- 2 sheets Puff pastry,
- 2 cloves garlic chopped finely,
- Sun dried tomatoes,
- 150 gm Feta cheese,
- 1/2 block of Camembert cheese,
- fresh basil,
- fresh oregano,
- and 2 or 3 rashes bacon.
- Cut sheets of pastry and join together to make large square or rectangle, making sure the joins seal.
- Flatten out the thigh fillets and spread the finely chopped garlic over.
- Chop dried tomatoes, Feta and Camembert, basil, oregano and bacon, add to bowl and mix well.
- Spread over chicken that has been placed on the puff pastry and roll up and seal.
- Place on greased baking paper in SC. Cover lid with tea towel.
- Cook for 4hrs on low
- You may like to brown in oven for 10mins prior to serving.
- Serve with vegetables of choice or salad.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Stuffed Chicken Roll”
Absolutely beautiful. The family loved it. Definitely one to do again.