Submitted by Toni Rees
- Kumera (sweet potato)
- Spinach / silverbeet
- Can also add carrots, parsnip, broccoli, cauliflower etc.
- Peel and dice vegetables.
- Add to slow cooker.
- Add enough water, I added enough to not quite cover vegetables.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until vegetables are tender and cooked through.
- Puree using a blender or stick mixer until you reach your desired consistency.
- Store in airtight containers in the freezer for convenient baby food.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!