Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Apricot Pork - Canola, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free
- Approx 1kg Pork Belly rashers
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tblspns cornflour (gluten free)
- 1 vegetable stock cube (Massell)
- 425 mls Apricot nectar
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lay pork pieces in slow cooker bowl.
- Dissolve the stock cube in jug using a small amount of nectar warmed in microwave, add remaining nectar, onion, spring onion, garlic and sugar.
- Stir cornflour into nectar mix and pour over pork.
- Grind a few twists of pepper on top.
- Cover and cook 5--6 hrs on high (3.5L Crockpot slow cooker) or 7-8hrs on low (5.5L Sunbeam slow cooker)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think