Submitted by Narelle Youngs
- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- tinned apple or grated fresh apple
- choc chips
- sugar to sprinkle
- Cut ready rolled sheets into 9 squares
- Put a spoonful of tinned apple or grated fresh apple in the middle of each square. I put some dark choc chips on the top. Fold over to make a triangle and use a fork to seal the edges. Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Place in slow cooker on high with teatowel under the lid. Mine took 2 hours 🙂
- I have also made raspberry jam and apple, raspberry jam, apple and white choc, banana and choc.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think