Submitted by Kelli Wishart
Beef Stroganoff (from scratch)
- 500 g beef diced
- 1 large onion
- 2 red capsicum
- Mushrooms (we like lots)
- 1 - 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon vegeta (stock powder)
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 - 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup natural yoghurt or sour cream
- Put chopped onion capsicum and beef in cooker,
- Mix dry ingredients, sauce, garlic and water in a jug and pour over,
- Cook on low for 6 - 8 hrs.
- Add 2/3 cup natural yoghurt or sour cream 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!