Submitted by Simon Christie
Apple and Sultana snack bites
- 1 green apple cored and diced (1cm)
- 100g sultanas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or nutmeg
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg beaten
- Follow puff pastry instructions as per packaging.
- Slice pastry into nine equal parts.
- Position Apple and sultanas onto each portion.
- Sprinkle chosen spice over whole sheets.
- Fold and seal each portion into snack sized bites.
- Brush each snack bite with egg.
- Place into cooker on spray oil or baking paper.
- Turn cooker on HIGH for 1.5 hours.
- Place lid on with tea towel.
- This recipe can be layered using a trivet with extended leg height.
- 7 litre Breville Flavour Maker
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!