Submitted by Nicole
Apple and Sultana Lemonade Cake
- 1 Buttercake packet mix
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 large green Granny Smith apple
- Sprinkle of mixed spice and brown sugar
- Peel, core and slice your apple and coat in a little brown sugar and mixed spice.
- Spray your SC and layer the apples in the bottom.
- Combine the butter cake mix with lemonade and mix the sultanas through.
- Pour over the apples in the SC.
- Place a tea-towel under the lid and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours.
- Let cool slightly once cooked, loosen the edges with a knife and tip straight out on to a plate.
- Best served hot with ice-cream.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think