Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Apple and Coconut cake – Canola, Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Lactose, Nut and Soy free
- 1 packet gluten free cake mix (well & good cupcake mix, 510g)
- 2.5 cups stewed apples, still chunky
- 1/2 cup apple juice (Kalangadoo Organic)
- 1 tblspn shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients and mix well, until no dry patches.
- Line cooker bowl with baking paper (I used a silicone baking liner) and pour mixture in.
- Cook on high for 2-2.5 hrs (1.5L slow cooker)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think