Submitted by Renee
2 ingredient Nutella Cake
- 4 large eggs
- 240g Nutella
- Little bit of Nutella for frosting
- *Beat eggs on high untill mixture tripples in size. Around 5-7mins if you don't you will end up with a eggy taste.
- *If nutella not soft put in microwave for 15-20sec.
- *Spoon a third of egg mix into nutella and combine. Slowly add remaining egg mix untill all combined.
- *Spoon mix into cake tin or lined sc.
- *This recipe is based on oven temp and times so with conversation I have it on high for 2hrs with a tea towel under the lid. All sc are different so just check after an hour and a half.
- *Skewer will come out clean when cooked.
- *Spread a little Nutella on top and serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!