Submitted by shantelle hood-penn
Potato Gem / Tater Tot Chicken Bake
- 500 gms small diced chicken
- 1 bag potato gems
- 500 gms small diced bacon
- Grated cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- Vegeta / s&p
- Layer the s/c with half a bag of potato gems then sprinkle the top with bacon and cheese.
- Add small diced chicken - season with vegeta s&p and then add the remaining bacon pieces and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Put the last of the potato gems on top, sprinkle with cheese, pour milk over and cook with lid on - no tea towel under lid and let it cook.
- Approx 3 hours on high or 5 on low.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think