Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
1 Pot Creamy Fettuccine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 250 g curly fettuccine, snapped in half
- 500 g bottle of pasta sauce (any sauce)
- 100 g chorizo sausage (pre-cooked)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shallots
- 1 cup onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic and Italian herbs
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Pour the bottle of pasta sauce and chicken stock into the slow cooker.
- Add fettuccine, tomatoes, chorizo, onion, shallots, garlic and herbs.
- Pour over rest of pasta sauce along with 1 cup water and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook for 2hrs on high
- Just before serving add sour cream and stir through.
- Then top with cheese until melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!