Submitted by Robyn Clark
Banana Bread Bars
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 over ripe mashed bananas
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chopped walnuts ( optional)
- Cream the butter , vanilla and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating in well.
- Add sour cream and beat until combined .
- Mix in the flour and salt and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add in the mashed bananas and walnuts.
- Line and spray your SC and place mixture in , I made this in my 3.5 litre. Cook on high 1 1/2 to 2 hours with a tea towel under the lid.
- Ice and cut into bar sizes.
- Great for freezing.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think