Submitted by Ashlee Mulder
- 1 x 190g packet chicos
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 blocks milk cooking chocolate
- Place the chicos, butter and condensed milk in the slow cooker first with lid on for about an hour, stirring every ten minutes.
- Then add the blocks of chocolate, broken up, still stirring every 10 min, until chocolate is melted - approximately 1hr 30mins
- Note this is different to usual fudge methods.
- Then pour into lined tin and set over night 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think