Submitted by Paulene Christie
White Choc Fudge
- 600g white chocolate blocks (I used Cadbury Dream)
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker.
- On Low lid off
- Stir every 15mins or so for approx 90 mins.
- Use a metal or silicone spoon to stir.
- Pour into a baking paper lined tray and refrigerate to set. I find overnight to be best 🙂
- When set cut into squares and store in fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!