Submitted by Tara Astill with special mention to Amy Blore for inspiring the recipe.
Vanilla, white choc & blueberry lava cake
- 1 Vanilla cake mix.
- 1/2 Vanilla instant pudding. (Make whole packet and refrigerate other half to serve with)
- Handful White chocolate buds.
- Handful dried blueberries.
- grease insert of 1.5lt slow cooker with canola oil spray.
- mix cake mix as per instructions, add to slow cooker.
- add blueberries on top of cake mix.
- mix instant pudding as per instructions, add half to the slow cooker on top of blueberries and cake mix.
- add white chocolate buds on top of pudding.
- place cotton tea-towel over insert and place lid on top.
- cook on high setting for 20 minutes, then switch to low for 1.5 hours or until springs back on top.
- run a sharp knife around edges to loosen and turn out onto a plate.
- serve warm with remaining vanilla pudding and vanilla ice-cream.
- When using a larger slow cooker, place ingredients in a cake tin, put an inch of water in the slow cooker and place 2 egg rings under the cake tin to keep it suspended in the water, off the bottom of the cooker.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think