Slow cooked sausage & vegetables – a hearty meal 🙂
Submitted by trinity simmons
Thousand island sausages and veggies
Slow cooked sausage & vegetables - a hearty meal 🙂
- 11 sausages
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 parsnips peeled and chopped
- 4 potatoes peeled and cut up small
- 1/4 cabbage chopped roughly
- 1 bottle is thousand island dressing
- 1 3/4 cup water
- Place sausages in slow cooker.
- Place cut up carrots, parsnips, potatoes and cabbage on top of sausages.
- Pour over thousand island dressing and water and stir through.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Cooked in a 6L slow cooker
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think