These are the most tastiest, irresistible, mild curried sausages that the whole family will love 😍 Slow cooked comfort food at it’s best!
Submitted by Jenny Small
TASTY CURRIED SAUSAGES
These are the most tastiest, irresistible, mild curried sausages that the whole family will love 😍 Slow cooked comfort food at it's best!
- 8 thin beef bbq sausages
- 3 cups of water
- 1 chicken stock cube (crumbled)
- Diced vegies of your choice (I used 3 med potatoes, 2 med carrots & added half a pkt of frozen baby peas in the last hr)
- 1 diced onion
- 2 green apples peeled, cored & diced
- A good dash of mixed herbs
- 2 tsps of curry powder (or more if you like it hot)
- Salt and pepper
- Boil sausages (cover with water and add about 1/4 cup of brown vinegar), drain, remove skins & cut into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into your slow cooker (except frozen peas)
- Cook on low for 5-6 hrs or until the potatoes are cooked (they take the longest)
- Thicken at the end with 1/4 cup of water mixed with 2 tblsps of cornflour, then add to curried sausages, mix through, leave lid off until it thickens to your liking
- Serve & enjoy 😊
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!