Submitted by Faith Bennett
- 2 cups self raising flour,
- 1 cup if thickened cream,
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar.
- 600g Chocolate
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon marg/butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Smarties to decorate
- Make dough base by mixing flour, sugar & cream together to make a dough.
- Roll out cut into rectangles
- Fold sides & ends over to make edges.
- Bake in slow cooker for an hour & a half on high (tea towel under lid)
- Let cool.
- Make fudge
- Melt chocolate, condense milk, marg/butter, & vanilla essence in slow cooker on high for about an hour
- Stir every 15-20 minutes.
- Spoon fudge mixture into cooked & cooled bases
- Decorate with smarties
- Put in fridge till set.
- Put remainder of fudge in lined tray & put in fridge to set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!