Submitted by Denise Roberts
Seafood with Snow Peas and Ginger
- 1 TBL Salt
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- 200g Prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 200g White Fish (cubed)
- 1/3 Cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tsp Rice Wine (Substitute - Dry Sherry)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 3/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp White Pepper
- 3 TBL Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Minced Fresh Ginger
- 170g Snow Peas (strings removed)
- 2 Celery Stalks (sliced)
- 4 Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Spring Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, dissolve salt in water. Add prawns, and set aside 5 minutes. Rinse prawns, and dry on paper towels.
- Combine stock, rice wine, soy sauce, cornflour, sugar, and pepper. Add to slow cooker.
- Add everything except prawns and fish. Combine with sauce and cook on low for 1 hr.
- After 1 hr add seafood and stir. Continue to cook for 40 mins on low.
- Once seafood is cooked, serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!