Submitted by Michelle fennell
Really easy Meatballs
- 500g sausage mince
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 1tbs minced garlic
- 2 jars of pasta sauce
- Corn flour
- Empty jars of sauce into slow cooker
- Mix mince, stuffing mix and garlic together.
- Roll into balls, approximately teaspoon size. then coat the balls in corn flour, add to slow cooker.
- Ensure meatballs are covered in sauce.
- Cook on low for 6hrs
- Stir during cooking however this is not essential.
- Cook pasta for serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!