Submitted by Paulene Christie
Pizza Pocket Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 3 large skinless chicken breasts
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- 9 slices mild pepperoni
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce
- Carefully cut a pocket into each chicken breast - ensuring that you do not cut right through the breast
- Cut each square of cheese slice into two and lay one of these halves inside pocket
- Top cheese with 3 slices of pepperoni
- Cover with the second half of the slice of cheese (see pic as guide)
- Tuck as much as you can into the pocket area and push to close.
- Repeat with each chicken breast.
- I added a dollop of pizza sauce on each breast for extra flavour.
- Line slow cooker with baking paper and lay chicken breasts on paper
- Cover and cook on low for approx 4hrs
- *note* Due to large breast size I served one per adult and my two children shared one. If feeding adults or older children increase ingredients to allow for 1 breast/1 cheese slice/ 3 pepperoni slices per serve.
- I served mine with sweet potato wedges, salad and slaw 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Pizza Pocket Stuffed Chicken Breasts”
Little dry, will definitely cook it again but maybe with thighs.