Submitted by Patina
- 1 rectangle pizza base
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 6 slices of ham
- 15 – 20 slices pepperoni/mettwurst
- 6 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded pizza or mozzarella cheese
- Line loaf tin with baking paper
- Cut puff pastry into rectangles and line sides of cake tin with these (ensuring a little overhand at the top).
- Cut pizza base same size as the bottom of the cake tin and place one slice on the baking paper (this will be the bottom layer). On pizzas base add 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, spread evenly. Add 2 slices ham and about 5-6 slices pepperoni, sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese over the top.
- Cut the next piece of the pizza base to fit the cake tin and then repeat step 2, continuing to layer until you have 3 layers (if you want more just use extra ingredients).
- Fold over excess puff pastry.
- Place tin in slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours (approximately), with tea towel under the lid.
- To brown place under 200 degree Celsius grill for 5 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!