Submitted by Truly Radford
- 1 tin of Condensed Milk
- 600gms of white chocolate
- 1 packet of powdered covered Turkish delight (not chocolate covered)
- 1 cup of chopped pistachio nuts
- Melt white chocolate and condensed milk together.
- Add in 1/2 packet of choppedup turkish delight
- Stir every 10 miuntes, lid off, slow cooker on low.
- When skin has formed on fudge and your spoon comes out cleaner, add in the remaining chopped turkish delight and the chopped nuts and give it a good stir to combine.
- Pour into container and place in fridge to set.
- Once set cut up and enjoy. 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think