Submitted by Kama Taylor
- Pancake mix
- Maple syrup
- Butter or margarine
- Anything else you want to add to your mix eg- blueberries
- Ice Cream or cream to serve
- Mix pancake mix according to directions on the packet.
- Grease slow cooker bowl well with butter or margarine.
- Add anything else you want to the pancake batter eg- blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased slow cooker bowl.
- Cook on high for 2 hours with tea towel trick in place
- Check with a wooden skewer (exactly like a cake).
- Serve with ice cream and maple syrup.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think