Submitted by Milz Perri
- Portobello mushrooms
- 1 Cup of grated tasty cheese
- 1 Canned tomato
- 3 Tspn of minced garlic
- Dash of Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley to garnish
- In slow cooker add some of the crushed tomato on the bottom, about 2 tablespoons.
- Add 1 tsp of the garlic around the inside of the mushroom. Then repeat with other mushrooms.
- Then add some of the tomato inside mushroom,filling all around.
- Then add grated tasty cheese
- Salt and pepper and dash of oil.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Then garnish with parsley
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Mushroom Parmigiana”
Just adored this recipe. Simple but tasty. I added somr diced bacon and next time will try breadcrumbs on top. Definitely a favorite recipe .