Submitted by Belinda Hind
Mum's Magic Nutella Banana Cake
- 125g unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup Nutella melted
- Grease and line cake tin or line slow cooker
- Beat butter and sugar with electric mixture until light and fluffy
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until combined.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla essence(mixture will look curdled)
- Combine milk and bicarbonate of soda in a small jug.
- Fold in flour and milk into banana mixture.
- Add melted Nutella, stir until combined.
- Pour into tin or slow cooker, tea towel under lid, cook on high 2 hours until skewer comes out clean.
- Submitted by Belinda Hind
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think