Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Jam Donut Cake
- 1 package of jam donuts cut in ½ (I used 9 mini-frozen from Adelaide Kendall)
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 300 ml milk
- Add baking paper to slow cooker.
- Add halved donuts.
- Mix together eggs, sugar and milk.
- Pour over donuts and cook. Tea towel under lid.
- When cooked, I warmed some strawberry jam to pour over.
- Hot cross buns could also be used. Just put enough to cover the bottom of your dish.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think