Submitted by jade
Garlic, Cheesy Bacon Focaccia
- 3 cups of sifted S.R flour
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 brown onion thinly sliced
- Bacon diced
- Cheddar cheese grated
- Basil, rosemary and oregano
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Using a spoon mix all ingredients together including cheese and bacon.
- Leave some to sprinkle on top.
- I also sprinkled extra herbs on top also.
- Line slow cooker with baking paper
- Spray paper with cooking oil.
- Put dough in slow cooker
- Add toppings.
- Put a tea towel under the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours
- To be honest you can add anything you like as long as you start with flour salt and warm water
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!