Submitted by Bec Harris
Creamy Chicken Caesar Pasta Sauce
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 250ml bottle of caesar salad dressing
- 1 block (250 grams) cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Place chicken in the slow cooker
- Add finely chopped garlic , cream cheese, caesar dressing and half the parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook 4-5 hrs on low.
- Using 2 forks shred the chicken
- Add the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cook extra 10-15 mins until parmesan has melted
- Serve over cooked pasta of your choice
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Creamy Chicken Caesar Pasta Sauce”
Thank you for this recipe, love Caesar salad could be a new favourite 😍