Submitted by Sarah Atherton
Beef Curry with Spinach
- 500g diced beef
- 1 diced carrot
- 1 died onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 270ml can coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons beef stock powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons curry powder (see note)
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- 300ml of cream with 2Tbsp of cornflour whisked into it
- Place all ingredients (except final cream and cornflour) into slow cooker.
- Slow cook on low for 6 hours then add the cream and cornflour mix.
- Let cook for another hour and served on rice! ??? ❤️
- Curry can be adjusted to taste. I started out with 1 tablespoon of curry and gradually added more until the desired level of heat ? The cream at the end definitely toned it down a tad and just gave it that awesome creaminess.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think