Submitted by Andrea Bricknell
Creamy chicken & bacon pasta
- 650 gms chicken, cubed
- 200 gms bacon, diced
- 600 mls cream
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 1 can Cream of Chicken condensed soup
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Any veggies of your choice - I like corn, baby spinach, mushrooms, champignons, peas, beans
- 300 gms pasta of your choice
- Add 400 mls of cream and all other ingredients together apart from pasta.
- Cook on low for approx 6 hours.
- Add remaining 200 mls cream and pasta approx 30 mins from the end of cooking.
- The pasta will absorb much of the liquid so don't worry if it looks runny 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!