Submitted by Milz Perri
Creamy Avocado Chicken
- 1 avocado
- Half juice of freshly squeezed lime
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Greek yoghurt
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup thickened cream ( would probably add more to make it creamier next time about 1 cup)
- In a blender add all ingredients except the chicken. Blend until a nice thick consistency. Taste test. U can always add more or less according to your taste.
- Season chicken with salt / pepper
- Place chicken in slow cooker and smother the avocado mixture on top and the cream. (Reserving some of the mixture for the rice).
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Add some of the avocado sauce through your rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!