Submitted by Carol McJannett
Condensed Milk Caramel – the ‘No Can’ method
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 jam, coffee or preserving jar
- Empty condensed milk into jar, cover with 2 layers of alfoil, secure with strong rubber band
- Place in slow cooker and fill with hot tap water to just above the milk line.
- 4hrs on High
- Leave to cool in slow cooker.
- Note from Slow Cooker Central: Be sure water is tap temperature only. Boiling water could crack your bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!