Submitted by Magda Daniels
Coconut Chocolate Fudge
- 2 packs Cadbury melts
- 1 tin condensed skim milk
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil (solidified)
- 1 tablespoon coconut essence
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut added once fudge
- ingredients melted
- Add all ingredients except coconut to SC. Stir often. Cook approx 1hr on high.
- Once all ingredients melted and fudge is smooth and glossy, add I cup shredded coconut, stir until combined and pour into slice tin lined with non stick baking paper.
- Refrigerate until set.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think