Submitted by Natasha Cooper
- 10x Thick Pork Sausages chopped
- around 7 Potatoes chopped into chunks (Depends on the size of the potatoes, I used large)
- half a bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 2x Sauces I used pasta bake sauce as they taste really nice and the potatoes soak up the flavours up really nicely
- Mushrooms diced (I used a full punnet but all down to the person)
- I usually throw everything in one go, up to yourself if you want to brown the sausages off first.
- However last time I tried this they did end up slightly overcooked.
- Cook for 4 hours on high and remainder on a low heat keep checking to see when done to your desire
- Sauce goes in last to cover all the ingredients and keep stirring occasionally, however I have on occasion left this cooking all day on low if I'm out and about.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think