Submitted by Kellie
- 500g chicken thigh fillets diced
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 8 button mushrooms sliced
- 5 short cut bacon rashers diced
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 2tbls minced garlic
- 2 chicken oxo cubes
- Small tin of lite coconut cream
- Throw all fresh ingredients in slow cooker mix garlic, oxo cubes and coconut cream together in a bowl pour over fresh ingredients
- Place tea towl under lid cook on low for 6hrs.
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions and mix through.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think