Submitted by Jade Kubler
Clinkers & Toblerone Fudge
- 395ml can of condensed milk
- 200g Toblerone
- 300g bag Cadbury chocolate Clinkers
- 200g Dark chocolate
- Put slow cooker on High.
- Add condensed milk, toblerone and clinkers and block of chocolate into the SC.
- Melt all ingredients stirring every 5-10 mins until it is all melted an when its starting to set (approx 1hr) you then pour it into a lined or buttered baking tin.
- Put in fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Slice up an serve. :-).
- The clinkers are nice and soft in the fudge yummy.
- *Fudge FAQ's*
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think