Submitted by Robyn Clark
Chocolate Fruit Slice
- 1 cup SR. Flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1cup mixed fruit
- 1/2 cup coconut( I used shredded)
- 1/2 cup choc bits
- 1/2 cup almonds or walnuts
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- 90g butter, melted
- Combine all dry ingredients. Stir in eggs and butter.
- Spray and line SC with baking paper. Put mixture in and even out to cover base.
- Cook for 1 - 1 1/2 hours high, tea towel under the lid. Depends on your SC so check after 1 hour.
- I used my 5 litre SC, and you can see the height in the pic. Ice with your favourite icing. I used lemon juice , butter , milk and icing sugar.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Chocolate Fruit Slice”
I made this for the first time a couple of days ago n absolutely loved it although it burnt on the bottom n sides a little, it still tasted delicious 😋👌 I’m going to make it again in the next few days but this time I’m gonna try it in a lined loaf tin n see how it goes. 😁👍 thank you for sharing your lovely recipe with us Robyn 😊