Submitted by Frankie Raines
Chocolate Cherry Cake
- 1 packet of Chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients stated on the packet)
- 2 x tins cherry pie filling
- Empty the tins of cherry filling into the slow cooker insert, saving some of the sauce.
- Make up the cake mix as directed on the packet and add the reserved cherry sauce.
- Pour the cake mix on top of the cherry filling.
- Cook on high for 2 hours with a tea towel under the lid.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think