Submitted by Kelly Hicks
- 4 chicken breasts
- 5-6 pieces of shortcut bacon
- 4 pieces of round ham
- 1/4 block of Philly cheese
- 1/3 tub of french onion dip
- Teaspoon of garlic
- 6 sliced mushrooms
- Open chicken breast to a butterfly and slice a pocket into the thicker side of the breast.
- Mix together philly cheese, French onion and a sprinkle of garlic. Place 1/4 slice of bacon in the pocket and fill with the mixture.
- Once you have filled the breast close it back up and lay a piece of bacon over the top. Slice the round ham in half and wrap one half around the bottom and the other over the top.
- Place in slow cooker on low for 3.5 hours on low.
- After an hour I placed the sliced mushroom in alfoil with a half teaspoon of garlic butter and sealed.
- Once cooked I put under the grill to crisp bacon and ham. Top with the mushrooms and a nice gravy and serve!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think