Submitted by Margaret shields
Chicken cabbage rolls
- 500grms chicken mince
- 2 onion diced
- 1 carrot grated
- Minced garlic
- Chicken stock powder
- 1/2 cup raw rice
- 1 egg
- 1 large cabbage
- Can tomoto soup
- In a bowl mix chicken, 1 onion, carrot, garlic, stock powder,half a cup of raw rice,1 egg. This part can be made with any type of mince I just used my own chicken burger recipe.
- Remove the leaves from the cabbage try to keep them intact cut out the hard white stalk/ vien and place in a large pot of salted boiling water you just want them soft enough to work with.
- I roll my chicken mix into small sausage shapes place on one side of cabbage and roll up tight like a spring roll.
- Put soup plus extra half can of water into sc with the other onion mushrooms and basil then layer the rolls in with seam side down.
- Cooked on low 2 hrs low then for 1 hr high, then check as it depends on the size to how long it takes to cook.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think