Submitted by Simon Christie
Cheesy Tuscan Dinner
- 500g Ground Beef
- 100g Diced Bacon
- 2 cups Grated Cheese (I used Tasty cheese but any hard preferred cheese will suffice)
- 1 cup Raw Macaroni
- 1 medium Onion (diced)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Tuscan Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Wholegrain Seeded Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Brown ground beef with mustard. (If you choose to skip this step add extra cooking time).
- Bring water to boil in separate saucepan and boil macaroni for 5 mins with salt.
- Drain macaroni and transfer to slow cooker insert with beef.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT CHEESE.
- Stir to Combine evenly.
- Place lid on and cook on LOW for three hours.
- Add grated cheese and stir to combine.
- Place lid on and cook for a further half hour on LOW.
- Serve in a bowl lined with lavish bread if desired.
- Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!