Submitted by Sandra Moreno
- 1 C. Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. Water
- 1/3 C. Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 C. Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 C. Grated Carrots - packed
- Whip topping or Cream Cheese frosting for serving
- Prepare carrots by peeling and grating. Set the grated carrots aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar, eggs, water and vegetable oil together.
- Add the flour, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Blend just long enough to blend all ingredients.
- Stir the grated carrots in by hand until they are evenly distributed.
- Grease the inside of the crock of a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Pour in the batter and spread out evenly on the bottom of the crock.
- Place four or five paper towels (or tea towel) over the top of the crock and cover.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Take out of crock and allow to cool.
- Add whip cream or frosting just prior to serving.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think