Submitted by Lynette Drohomyretskyy
Braised Pork Loin Chops
- 4 pork loin chops
- Ground coriander
- salt and pepper
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup stock
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Caramalise onion and mushrooms in frypan, place in slow cooker with bay leaves.
- Coat chops with seasonings, brown in frypan then add to slow cooker.
- Drain fat from frypan but don't clean off the caramalised remains, bring stock and cream to boil in frypan then pour this sauce over chops.
- I cooked mine on high in my small slow cooker and it was ready after 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Perfect timing with my baby's afternoon nap time! Very tender and tasty.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!