Submitted by Sam Steele
Bourbon BBQ Wraps
- Chicken breast or Diced Beef
- For 1 kg of meat I used
- 1 1/2 cups of bbq sauce,
- 1/2 cup of bourbon,
- 2 tps chilli powder,
- 1 tsp fresh chilli (optional),
- 1 large grated onion.
- 1 cup of sour cream
- grated cheese for topping
- wraps and refried beans to serve
- Add meat, 1 1/2 cups of bbq sauce, 1/2 cup of bourbon,2 tps chilli powder, 1 tsp fresh chilli(optional) and 1 large grated onion.
- Cooked on high for 4 hours.
- Then I shredded the meat and added 1 cup of sour cream and cook for 1 more hour.
- I also added Pepper Poppers on foil with 1 hour to go.
- I served on wraps that were spread with refried beans and topped with grated cheese then placed under grill for 10 minutes to brown......
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think