Submitted by Alanna
Cookies and cream cheesecake
- *250g packet Arnott's Choc Ripple biscuits, halved
- * 125g butter, melted
- * 2 x 250g packets chocolate cream cheese, softened
- * 2/3 cup caster sugar
- * 3 eggs
- * 150g cream-filled chocolate biscuits, roughly chopped
- * Set sc to high. Wrap to outside sides and base of a 20cm springform pan in foil. Process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter and mix well. Press mixture over base of pan. Refrigerate.
- * Meanwhile, make filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until combined. Fold in roughly chopped oreos and pour over biscuit base.
- * Place pan into sc, with a jar lid underneath to raise it off the base of sc. Pour 1 inch of boiling into sc. Cook with lid on with tea towel underneath, for 2hrs. Once cooked, cool completely in fridge.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Cookies and cream cheesecake”
I cannot find chocolate cream cheese. Is there a way of using normal cream cheese but adding something else? Any suggestions, please, because this recipe looks gorgeous.