Submitted by Hannah Scott
Apricot and Almond Fudge
- 2 x blocks white chocolate
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 300g jersey caramels
- teaspoon butter
- 200g packet of dried apricots
- 1 small packet of blanched almonds (roast if desired)
- 1) Roughly chop apricot and almonds into small pieces.
- 2)Line a tin with baking paper.
- 3) Chop jersey caramels into small pieces and heat slightly in the microwave (this will help them to melt faster in the slow cooker)
- 4) Place chocolate, condensed milk, jersey caramels and teaspoon of butter into the slow cooker. Melt together on low, stirring every 10-15 minutes. Once everything is melted and a crust is forming on the top the fudge is ready (this usually takes approximately 40 minutes- an hour).
- 5)Stir in chopped apricot and almond pieces.
- 6)Spoon the fudge mixture into the lined tin. Place in the fridge overnight to set. Enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think