Submitted by Lisa casey
Salmon wrapped in bacon with prawns
- 2 salmon fillets
- 10 prawns
- 2 bacon rashers
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1/2 ts of crushed garlic
- 2-3 cherry boccocinni cheese
- Cracked pepper
- Wrap salmon in bacon, place 5 prawns on each fillet.
- Mix the garlic with the cream and put a few dollops on prawns.
- Slice the cheese and put on the cream.
- Season with cracked pepper.
- Wrap in baking paper and place in slow cooker.
- Cook for1-2 hours on high depending on your slow cooker
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think